- reading: All In Good Taste. I always love a good book about entertaining and the ideas in this one seem both refreshingly different and not so silly that I would never be able to picture myself doing. And since I'm currently loving all things Kate Spade, it just seems like the perfect addition to my life. Although that fake wine stain does stress me out a bit....
- watching: The Mary Tyler Moore Show (Season 6). I love this show and Season 6 contains my favorite episode (the one where Chuckles the Clown meets an unexpected demise. Look, I'm weird. I've never tried to lead you to believe otherwise).
- Playing on repeat: The Button-Down Mind of Bob Newhart. The Bob Newhart shows have always been another favorite of mine, yet for some reason I've never sat down and listened to his albums. I think I thought they wouldn't be as funny. Boy was I wrong! This has been great for the drive to and from work!
- dreaming about: these dishes. Yeah, they're Kate Spade. I told you I was on a Kate Spade kick right now. I just keep thinking about how great they would look for Christmas, Valentine's Day, and just general everyday dining! Classy with a kick of quirck.
- working on: organizing and planning. A goal without actionable steps is just a daydream and I'm ready for those daydreams to become realities.
Random Thought: I always appreciate when I see warnings not to do stupid things printed in other languages. It's a nice reminder that making obviously bad choices is not something that is uniquely American.
"I always knew that being 100% wholeheartedly me was going to pay off." -Solange
What where you obsessed with this week?