- reading: The Forgotten Life of Sarah Grady. Yes, I'm back to it. I don't know that I really have that much more time to sit down and read it, but I'm certainly trying!
- watching: the Family Guy version of the Star Wars movies! Hilarious!
- Playing on repeat: Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon. This week, this has been the song that has consistently made me smile
- dreaming about: this jewelry. Made from loops of gold dipped in colorful resin, it is both beautiful and perfectly in line with the colorful aesthetic I'm thinking about these days.
- working on: housekeeping. As we all know, it's a constant chore and it doesn't take much inattention to bring it to chaotic heights. I wanted to make good use of my time this week making sure I keep the place in check.
Good decision: going to the doctor to have a pain checked out. Ok, yes, I know this is just what adults are supposed to do. But is anyone really ever thrilled when it's about a pain that just won't go away?
Bad decision: waiting one and half weeks before going, thinking the pain would magically go away. Take a lesson from me, kids: don't do that. I know they told you drugs are bad, but the doctor has the good stuff!
"Magic happens when you do not give up, even though you want to. The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart."
What where you obsessed with this week?