- reading: Late Wife by Claudia Emerson. This book won the Pulitzer Prize for Poetry in 2006 and I can see why. It made me want to take up my poet's pen again.
- watching: Family Guy: Season 14. Don't judge.
- Playing on repeat: Fresh Eyes by Andy Grammer. There's something so catchy about it
- dreaming about: this purse from Coach. In Rouge with gunmetal accents. Yes, I know it's a materialistic thing to daydream about, but it's so pretty!
- working on: my Photoshop skills still! I have some artwork that I hope to debut on this blog soon.
Good decision: going to my first Spring Training baseball game ever! It was so much fun!
Random Thought: Have you ever listened to the series of songs coming on the radio and just wanted to call up and talk to the DJ who programmed it? "You doing ok, buddy? Wanna talk about it?"
"Life has a way of testing a person's will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once." - Paulo Coelho
What where you obsessed with this week?
PS: what are your thoughts on the new look for the Weekly Obsessions feature?