- reading: The Forgotten Life of Sarah Grady. I'm getting closer. Almost to halfway! If only I had a Time Turner....
- watching: the clock. Haha!
- Playing on repeat: video tutorials. I feel like I'm trying to absorb a lot of information this week and I'm taking all the help I can get in all the forms I can get.
- dreaming about: a fully conquered to-do list.
- working on: my Photoshop skills! If you missed how that's going, check out this post!
Good decision: making a little time for art every day
Bad decision: taking on so much. In general. I have a lot of diverse interests so sometimes I feel overwhelmed by all the things I want to pursue but can't find time for. Anyone else ever feel that way?
"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
What where you obsessed with this week?