- reading: The Forgotten Life of Sarah Grady. I'm enjoying this book so much! Sadly, I've just had zero time to sit down and read.
- watching: old George Carlin and Lewis Black routines. Apparently I'm really into angry comedians this week....
- Playing on repeat: all my workout music. As I keep focusing on my fitness and my energy levels, I find myself consistently turning to the music that gets my blood pumping.
- dreaming about: what an artistic life looks like.
- working on: a special surprise for you!
Good decision: starting a conversation that needed to happen.
Bad decision: letting things get under my skin when I vowed I wouldn't. Anyone else "guilty" of that? You know how a particular interaction is going to go or how a particular person is going to treat you and you prepare yourself for that and you still just get bothered or annoyed when it plays out exactly as you envisioned. Not a great feeling.
"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
What where you obsessed with this week?