- watching: Mr. and Mrs.Smith. No, not the Jolie/Pitt one. The Hitchcock one with Carole Lombard and Robert Montgomery
- reading: all the glossy pages. This week hasn't left a lot of time for sinking my teeth into anything too weighty.
- playing on repeat: honestly, anything high energy.
- dreaming about: free time and all the things I want to make when I have it!
- working on: keeping those resolutions and putting all those little actions into place for one big pay-off!
Good decision: paying very close attention to my planner
Bad decision: checking out all those after-Christmas sales. I had no idea I wanted so many things! Better keep remembering all those goals I have!
Random thought: I read that Steven Tyler does 250 sit-ups every day. Can you picture that? Because I can't. Or rather, I can picture him doing it, but he's in regular Steven Tyler "drag". You know: tight pants (probably leather), an open vest (probably also leather), hair long and flowing out. I just can't picture him rockin' a man bun on his head, wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt. What would the t-shirt be? A vintage Aerosmith concert tee? And what music does he listen to while he's working out? Does he listen to Aerosmith? Don't get me wrong: I think it's AWESOME that he does that and it's basically one of the big motivators I think of right now as I try to bring my fitness up to par. But I can't get the visual right. Anyway....
"Small improvements over time lead to stunning results. Why? Because consistency is the mother of mastery. And incremental improvements are the father of exceptionalism." -Robin Sharma
What where you obsessed with this week?