- watching: House of Eliott. It's a bit funny to me because there are elements I forgot about that I recall seeing in Downton Abbey. Ah, British TV. How I love thee!
- reading: The December Martha Stewart magazine! Frankly, if I could buy every single magazine about the holidays, I would! I never seem to get sick of looking at the glossy pages of ornaments, baked goods, and traditions
- playing on repeat: everything by Carole King. I forgot how prolific she is.
- dreaming about: the moment I get to spend a day at home decorating for Christmas!
- working on: staying well. I seem to be surrounded by people who have the sniffles and I would like to avoid them!
Good decision: encouraging a potluck dessert buffet at work for Thanksgiving day
Bad decision: indulging in it so heavily. Actually, I take that back. I'm completely at peace with that decision!
"I began to see how important it was to be an enthusiast in life...if you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it at full speed ahead. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it, and, above all, become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good. Hot is no good either. White hot and passionate is the only thing to be." -Roald Dahl
What where you obsessed with this week?