- watching: House of Eliott. And Drunk History on YouTube
- reading: Turbo Twenty-Three by Janet Evanovich. If you haven't read one of her Stephanie Plum novels, you are really missing out! They are quick reads and hilarious with fantastic plot twists!
- playing on repeat: Shake Your Euphemism by the Blue Man Group. If you're not in the mood to work out, this will quickly flip your mood!
- dreaming about: the variety of desserts I could make for the dessert buffet at work this Thursday. Should I go with cookies? This Éclair Cake? These Mini Cheesecake Bites? Maybe Apricot Acorns!
- working on: organizing the house. Dreams turn into plans when my house is organized!
Bad decision: Not finding some time to take off. This coming week is long.
Good decision: Taking full advantage of the time I do have to rest!
"Don't waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window or break down a door." - Brooke Shields
What where you obsessed with this week?